Posted by Admin on October, 13, 2021
People with a keen interest in indoor home decors or even outdoor, generally decorate their living space, which is the most happening and entertaining place of a house, with full enthusiasm. Since the guests are welcomed to the living area every household keeps this space decorated beautifully with gorgeous pieces of furniture. A coffee table happens to be one of them.
A table with comparatively low height than the standard height and placed generally in the living area is called a coffee table. This table provides convenient support for keeping remote control, books, magazines, beverages and other decorative objects. Normally coffee tables are manufactured either of wood, glass and various metals, for example, aluminum or stainless steel. These tables might be incorporated with drawers and cabinets.
The inception of the concept of the coffee table dates back to Renaissance England.
Types of Coffee Tables
Some very common and popular designs of coffee tables are as follows:
• Shaker Coffee Table: As the name suggests this coffee table is designed to be influenced by the guiding principles of utility, simplicity and honesty by Shakers. The classic layout of the Shaker coffee table fits in every range of rooms. It features simple and straight legs, a slightly bevelled detail on the top, and a dovetail drawer.
• Cottage Coffee Table: The cottage style of decoration incorporates imperfections, blends various families of furniture and ordinary treasures. Cottages designs are unpretentious, humble and full of heart. Turned legs, distressed and painted finishing of cottage and country styled furniture are some common features.
• Industrial Coffee Table: The industrial look illuminates the purposeful feel and looks of factory tools. It utilises wood and metal in more sturdy and rough-hewn construction. Coffee tables styled in industrial decorations pair well with living rooms of loft-style. They also stand perfectly contrasting to softer surroundings.
• Contemporary Coffee Tables: The concept of contemporary and modern style might be interchangeable, though contemporary style refers to anything which is popular in the present time. These styled coffee tables features start interiors with bright and bold accents. Metal bases and glass tops are generally common features of contemporary coffee tables.
Trade and Commerce
There are a number of concerns in India that are engaged in making furniture. Manufacturing furniture calls for expertise and artistic qualities. Jodhpur along with being a popular tourist destination is also known for its wide range of handicrafts, especially wood crafting. Coffee table manufacturers in Jodhpur, therefore, are highly recommended and demanded all over the country. This furniture from Jodhpur artisans creates a hallmark among all others.
These manufacturing houses claim that their coffee tables provide a portrait from a very long time and paints a vivid presence in the living room. They also ensure the sturdiness of these products which makes these tables durable and of great strength. These traders also promise the strong build of the coffee tables, which would not get unstable after few years of purchase.
They offer different designs of coffee tables such as,
• Round wooden coffee tables of plain pattern with antique appearance and polished finishing.
• Iron coffee table of antique yet modern and stylish design with fine finishing.
• Oval coffee table made of wood or metal styled contemporary and in a modern way.
• Iron glass coffee table with anti-corrosive speciality and polished and immaculate finishing.
There are also different other styles that the manufacturers curve out as per the requirements of the clients.
This entry was posted on October, 13, 2021 at 12 : 15 pm and is filed under Coffee Table. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.